We've moved! You can find our new site at http://crookedgapfarmrecipes.wordpress.com



Thursday

BBQ Spare Pork Ribs

I will admit that this is only the second time I have cooked ribs, the first being in the crock pot.  After some reading, here is what I did and the sauce mix I pieced together.  Ethan gave it a big thumbs up and mentioned next time I should make more!

Boil Ribs
60 minutes if frozen
20 minutes if thawed

Prepare Sauce
1/4 c apple cider vinegar
1/4 c ketchup
1/4 c soy sauce
1/4 c Worchestershire sauce
2 c brown sugar
1 tsp mustard
2 1/2 T lemon juice
1/4 tsp pepper
2 cloves of garlic pressed

Marinade Ribs 
leave ribs whole or cut into sections
marinade in ziplock 6 hours + in the fridge

Grill
on low heat while basting with extra sauce

or 

Bake
350 degrees on cookie sheet for 30 minutes
 

Ribs are pictures with CGF sweet potatoes and CGF salad mix.

This recipe can also be used for country style ribs.

No comments:

Post a Comment