We've moved! You can find our new site at http://crookedgapfarmrecipes.wordpress.com



Friday

Lamb Shoulder Steak

Lamb Shoulder Steak
with home canned green and wax beans
and home canned pears and apples

I was originally going to make this shoulder steak with a rosemary pesto, but I found out that I was out of rosemary.  So instead I did a spice rub, cooked it in the crock pot on low for 3-4 hours, and it turned out so tender and delicious!

The spices I used were:
1 clove minced garlic
~ 1 tsp leaf oregano
~ 1 tsp leaf thyme
~ 1 tsp leaf  marjoram 
~ 1 tsp leaf  basil
~ 1 tsp parsley
salt and pepper to taste


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the spice combo. I bought a side of lamb from my sheep producer up the street and have enjoyed the liver, chops and burger. Now its time for the shoulder! Yummy!
    Janis in Vermont

    ReplyDelete